Thursday, December 22, 2005

Saw.

1. An infomercial for some sort of facial helper. There is a ballet dancer saying how much it helped her. She has a see-through shirt on. Then there are some unnamed celebrities plugging it. I wake up, and the infomercial is on TV. I fell asleep on the couch, and my brain listened to the TV, and filled in the visuals.

2. I'm in a house. Dingy, dirty, dead. I'm in a living room area, which consists of a couch against a wall beside an open doorway that leads to what seems to be a kitchen, but the kitchen is black and I can't see in there. On the wall opposite the couch and doorway, a bookcase stands, with none but a few books left on it. It's about 12 feet tall. There are three other people in the room, one is my friend Aaron. The other two are and unnamed man and woman.
No one tells me this, but I know this is one of those things from Saw. I've been bad, and so have these people, so i'm here in this house of traps. I've been here before, I don't know when. I know the bookcase pulls away, so I pull it away to reveal a small corridor, very brightly lit. This is how I escaped before.
But now it's covered top to bottom with sharp, rusty various objects i'm afraid of. But I go and try to crawl through it anyways. The first obstacle is what seems to be some sort of dangling wire. All I know is that I shouldn't touch the end of the wire, so I hang it on itself so it doesn't touch me when I crawl under it. I crawl forwards, only to be impeded by a lowered piece of ground, with dirty hypodermic needles sticking out of it. Above the needles, on the ceiling as it were, are a bunch of dirty razor blades.
I immediately crawl out of this tunnel. We can't escape this way. The man and woman I don't know go upstairs, out of another open doorway on the other side of the couch. It's a spiral staircase, winding up to probable death. I forget about them.
Now it's just me and Aaron. I look around the room. If I were to be sitting on the couch, the bookcase would be on the far wall to my right. On my left, there is a coffee table with my large glass mug on it. This mug weighs no less than 3 pounds, at least. I look to the left of the coffee table, and there is a couch, filthy and stained with some dark substance, pressed against the wall. Above the couch, strangely enough, is what seems to be a window, but it's made up of two panes, about half a foot seperated. They seem thick, and are each divided into square sections, about 50 squares a window. This window is inexplicably clean, but the glass is opaque and has a rippled look to it. I walk over the window, and pick up my heavy glass mug.
I proceed to smash the window with my mug, and Aaron and I escape. When we hit the ground, it's day, and it looks like we're in the middle of a park.
The ground is sinking mud. There are hands and arms and fingers grasping at my ankles as I sink. I run forward. I barely make it out onto some solid ground, and I find Aaron waiting for me there.
Also, a man is waiting with a roofless golf cart, with a several trains attatched to the back of it, with his victims sitting on the back of it. This man is the man who imprisoned me in the house. Aaron doesn't want to get on the train, and neither do I. So we start running towards the parking lot, but find our bright yellow Mack semi-truck to be gone, so we walk into the airport. We find that the man is chasing us, and...
....
I'm going down the elevator in the airport, and the people at the gate are checking my five dollar bills. The inside of my wallet is very dry, and it gives me goosebumps when I feel it. The bills aren't nearly as dry, but still crisp. I walk out of the sliding doors into a blinding light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home