Thursday, January 19, 2006

Violence and Morals

I'm walking down the street with a person that I can't picture when I wake up but as an amalgamation of Brett/Josh/Marcus.
All of a sudden, I break away from brettjoshmarcus, and walk into a parking garage.
There is a rush of people, and i'm hit with a blast of wind as they run by. They seem to be fleeing from what seem to be police.
There are stragglers left behind, and they're holding hostages. Suddenly, a gun is forced into my hand, a semi-automatic.
And i'm firing on the police.
I grab a hostage.
I'm screaming now: "Is this right? Should I be doing this?"
As I scream, I take my hostage, a woman, and put an entire round into the back of her head, and watch her bleed for a second. I drag her body for a few feet, and then drop her. The police are converging on me, and i'm yelling for a fresh clip.
"Should I be doing this?!"
No-one gives me a clip.
The cops begin to converge on me.
Awake.
Thank you, cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home