On the Train to Athens
We're on a train somewhere in Europe and we got split up, I don't know where my friends are, they could be anywhere. Random people I know are there. A girl from high school is there but she's taller and looks like a super model and I want to kiss her. She tells me I should join the Peace Corps and she kisses me first, giving me tongue. A train comes and I follow the other people on to it and hope I'll end up in the same place as my friends. I feel lost but I don't care.
At this point I wake up for a second and see my two friends sleeping on the train with me and I think, "Wow, that's weird." Then I fall back asleep.
And we're driving down Henderson Highway in Winnipeg and it's rainy and foggy. Kevin is driving and he switches lanes. There's a semi-truck stopped in this lane and he's driving way to fast. He's going to hit it. I yell and put my hands up.
I jolt awake with my arms in front of me, gasping for breath. The train car is hot and I'm sweating.
At this point I wake up for a second and see my two friends sleeping on the train with me and I think, "Wow, that's weird." Then I fall back asleep.
And we're driving down Henderson Highway in Winnipeg and it's rainy and foggy. Kevin is driving and he switches lanes. There's a semi-truck stopped in this lane and he's driving way to fast. He's going to hit it. I yell and put my hands up.
I jolt awake with my arms in front of me, gasping for breath. The train car is hot and I'm sweating.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home