Ouzo
Ouzo.
A powerful Greek licorice flavoured spirit. Gives me crazy dreams.
A bunch of girls I know are over at my house. One of the girls took a shower and the water made her sweat and made her underwear stink. She wanted to borrow a pair of underwear. They found Kevin's boxers and they sniffed them and they were gross because they all had shit stains on them. One was particularily bad, it had a big shit stain on it shaped like the Batman symbol. I found a clean pair of my boxers and gave them to them.
I know. It doesn't make sense.
A powerful Greek licorice flavoured spirit. Gives me crazy dreams.
A bunch of girls I know are over at my house. One of the girls took a shower and the water made her sweat and made her underwear stink. She wanted to borrow a pair of underwear. They found Kevin's boxers and they sniffed them and they were gross because they all had shit stains on them. One was particularily bad, it had a big shit stain on it shaped like the Batman symbol. I found a clean pair of my boxers and gave them to them.
I know. It doesn't make sense.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home